Thursday, April 15, 2010

When Deals Go Bad


Sadly, there is a downside to our tale..

and no not only when you open your credit card bill.

(Refer to post #1 - everything including bills goes on my credit card - heeellooo rewards.)



This is the tale of "To Good of a Deal."

Look just because "it" is 75% and an extra 10% off if you buy during the 1 Day Sale..

Do you really need it? (I have to ask this myself. A LOT.)



So let's try asking these questions..

Yes, it's 75% and oh so cute but...

1. Is it your size?

2. Would you actually wear it? Does it fit in your home decor? Do you have a dog to wear that sweater? You get the idea......

3. Do you have 8 others just like it?

4. Does it fit in your budget?( 75% off $3,000....still a lot of money. Yes, you do get an extra 10% but can you afford it?)



So next time you are out and see those amazing Manolo Purple Heels with Feather and Rhinestones.....stop and ask yourself those those four questions. Oh if they are really 75% off, call me! :)

0 comments on "When Deals Go Bad"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

What I am all about

This blog is all about the next great deal. I will try to give great tips and hints on how to make the most of your money! I love to shop but only when there are good deals. I think you have to spend money to make money and I love to do it! I have been very lucky in my life and hopefully can share that with others :) Coco Chanel once said: "You usually need to take off the last thing you put on." She didnt mean this but I usually add "to your credit card." So here are my tricks of the trade of living fabulous, shopping often, but all while getting a good deal and keeping those credit cards down!



Confessions of a Dealoholic! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez