Monday, April 12, 2010

Price Adjustments?


This is not for the beginner shopper so beware.



Most stores offer "one-time price adjustment when you present your original sales receipt within "x" amount of days."



BUT NO ONE DOES IT!



It's so easy. You are back in the store within the "x" amount of days. Bring your receipt to the counter and say can I do a price adjustment. Done. Easy. Money back to you.



The other day at the GAP; Trent (the husband) was buying something and I realized a few things I had gotten had been even more discounted. I keep all receipts in my purse for this reason so I pulled it out and "POOF" $20 dollars appeared back on my credit card. Trent was dumbfounded - I think he still is.



This especially works well during holiday season, because sales change so fast and quickly. Again you have to know what the policy is, and if you have to have the item with you (I never have had to have the item in hand - just receipt.)



This is just an easy simple way to not be sale that "x" has gone on sale and already have it...

I feel like this should be longer as no one seems to get it but alas, with the knowledge, it's that easy of an adjustment.

0 comments on "Price Adjustments?"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

What I am all about

This blog is all about the next great deal. I will try to give great tips and hints on how to make the most of your money! I love to shop but only when there are good deals. I think you have to spend money to make money and I love to do it! I have been very lucky in my life and hopefully can share that with others :) Coco Chanel once said: "You usually need to take off the last thing you put on." She didnt mean this but I usually add "to your credit card." So here are my tricks of the trade of living fabulous, shopping often, but all while getting a good deal and keeping those credit cards down!



Confessions of a Dealoholic! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez