Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ebay


Ohhh Ebay ....
Deal or Not.

It's a jump off point.

Meaning this...when you are shopping for a certain item...Used Computer, Halloween Costume, IPAD, Cole Haan Nike Air Pumps.....

Look at Ebay but also look at outlets, real stores, amazon, and other retailers. Sometimes Ebay is more expensive or just not worth the risk of not being able to see/touch the item.

Also, be a smart Ebay shopper. Look at the reviews of the seller, look at the return policy, and make sure you read the fine print and shipping policies.

I have gotten a lot of great items off Ebay, I have found better deals else where as well.... :)

0 comments on "Ebay"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

What I am all about

This blog is all about the next great deal. I will try to give great tips and hints on how to make the most of your money! I love to shop but only when there are good deals. I think you have to spend money to make money and I love to do it! I have been very lucky in my life and hopefully can share that with others :) Coco Chanel once said: "You usually need to take off the last thing you put on." She didnt mean this but I usually add "to your credit card." So here are my tricks of the trade of living fabulous, shopping often, but all while getting a good deal and keeping those credit cards down!



Confessions of a Dealoholic! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez