Monday, April 5, 2010

The Morning After


The Morning After.......

A Major Holiday! Get your minds out of the gutter!!

So a morning after a major holiday is prime dealoholic shopping time. I almost get more excited for the day after.... why??

Because everything is 50-75% off!!!!!!

This weekend I went shopping with a friend and saw a great new Easter wreath...it was 25% off. She urged me to get it. I refused with "Hello, on Monday it will be 75% off?!@!?". This morning I returned to the same spot and POOF! A Large Red 75% Sign appeared. I was giddy with my deal.

Basically figure out what you need, new Christmas lights, new Skeleton paint, new Easter basket, new Turkey napkin rings, new Yuletide cards but only get it AFTER the holiday. Stock up. And yes, it will always go on sale ..... stores need to unload their seasonal items ASAP.

Okay short and sweet just a friendly reminder, shop after the holiday for your holiday decor needs. EXCEPT the candy....let's be honest candy is best fresh.

Off to hang my wreath! :)

0 comments on "The Morning After"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

What I am all about

This blog is all about the next great deal. I will try to give great tips and hints on how to make the most of your money! I love to shop but only when there are good deals. I think you have to spend money to make money and I love to do it! I have been very lucky in my life and hopefully can share that with others :) Coco Chanel once said: "You usually need to take off the last thing you put on." She didnt mean this but I usually add "to your credit card." So here are my tricks of the trade of living fabulous, shopping often, but all while getting a good deal and keeping those credit cards down!



Confessions of a Dealoholic! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez