Tuesday, March 30, 2010

On Line Shopping - THE RULES


Oh the hard work. On Line Shopping is not for the faint of heart. I promise you.



1. Free Shipping. Every major online store will have free shipping at some point. I am on most of the mailings of the stores that I frequent so I get alerts. Do not shop with out free shipping, as in case it doesn't fit you can return to the store and then you are out of pocket nothing!



2. Return to Store. I do not buy anything online that I cant refund/return to the store. Think about it? If I buy five things and none of them fit? Hello? I am not going to post office (that's annoying in itself) and then paying to return it. No. No. No.



3. Search for coupons. Google "Coupons for Ann Taylor" (fill in blank)....so many great websites have so many codes up and you know NO ONE USES THEM! It takes five seconds to google for coupons and yet we live in a NOW world we don't take five seconds that could save five dollars and probably more. http://www.couponcabin.com/ and http://www.retailmenot.com/ are two of my favorites.



4. The dilemma - no free shipping, you found that perfect clearance item and you don't dare to wait on it? Is there free shipping if you buy xxxx (fill in blank - shoes, perfume, men's boxers?) just buy that item and then get the free shipping. Simply return that item to store and you've gotten free shipping and lost no money on an item not needed.

*****WARNING: You have to commit to the return process, if you are one of people that just won't return anything and just plies it up and never gets around to it. This will NOT work for you.



5. The dilemma - no free shipping but 30% off coupon. Well then do the math...if the 30% coupon is greater than the discount of the free shipping. It's begging for you to buy it. But really the true sign of buying gods speaking to you.....the ultimate free shipping and 30% coupon good that day only and its a clearance item you can't find it stores....



Now I am excited and going to find my next great deal online!

0 comments on "On Line Shopping - THE RULES"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

What I am all about

This blog is all about the next great deal. I will try to give great tips and hints on how to make the most of your money! I love to shop but only when there are good deals. I think you have to spend money to make money and I love to do it! I have been very lucky in my life and hopefully can share that with others :) Coco Chanel once said: "You usually need to take off the last thing you put on." She didnt mean this but I usually add "to your credit card." So here are my tricks of the trade of living fabulous, shopping often, but all while getting a good deal and keeping those credit cards down!



Confessions of a Dealoholic! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez