Monday, October 11, 2010

GAP SALE TODAY!!!!


TODAY ONLY the entire store is 40% off and 45% if you use a GAP, Banana or Old Navy card. Plus if you dont have one.....sign up and get an additional 15% off. THE ENTIRE STORE!!!!

0 comments on "GAP SALE TODAY!!!!"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

What I am all about

This blog is all about the next great deal. I will try to give great tips and hints on how to make the most of your money! I love to shop but only when there are good deals. I think you have to spend money to make money and I love to do it! I have been very lucky in my life and hopefully can share that with others :) Coco Chanel once said: "You usually need to take off the last thing you put on." She didnt mean this but I usually add "to your credit card." So here are my tricks of the trade of living fabulous, shopping often, but all while getting a good deal and keeping those credit cards down!



Confessions of a Dealoholic! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez