Tuesday, May 11, 2010

To Survery or To Not?


So at the end of many a transaction you often hear..... "if you fill out this survey by calling this number next time you'll get....blah blah"



You've stopped reading, listening...just tuned out. No? Most people do and you simply throw that extra receipt away.



I get it, I've done it before many a time. But then the light turned on...."Ahhhhh"



So here's my story, I got one of those pesky surveys but actually did it. It took five seconds on the computer and a wrote in a five digital code on the original receipt. It was only 10%; so is 10% worth it??? For five seconds of my time? Sure!

But then last week I was one of the first shoppers at my Old Navy during Stuff n Save and got a 50% THE ENTIRE STORE COUPON. What What. Awesome. Song. Dance.

So after the glee, shopping, and more shopping I head to the counter with my hands full. I mention I had one of those surveys but I probably couldn't combine offers....right....????

NO! The ohsonice sales clerk informed me that is the best things about those 10% off surveys - THEY CAN BE ADDED ON TOP OFF ANY OTHER OFFER.



And that's when 10% became 60% and it all became worth it.....



So next time you are throwing away that extra bit of paper, you might be throwing away an extra bit o cash ;)

0 comments on "To Survery or To Not?"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

What I am all about

This blog is all about the next great deal. I will try to give great tips and hints on how to make the most of your money! I love to shop but only when there are good deals. I think you have to spend money to make money and I love to do it! I have been very lucky in my life and hopefully can share that with others :) Coco Chanel once said: "You usually need to take off the last thing you put on." She didnt mean this but I usually add "to your credit card." So here are my tricks of the trade of living fabulous, shopping often, but all while getting a good deal and keeping those credit cards down!



Confessions of a Dealoholic! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez